1. Call Head Over Heels to confirm party date availability.
2. Reserve your date and provide the non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 deposit at the club. * Party date can be changed up to 3 weeks before the date of the current reservation at no charge providing another date is not already booked.
3. Print the required waiver forms for every child attending the party; the actual parent of the child attending must sign the waiver, not the parent who's hosting the party or who brought them to the party. Any child without a waiver will be unable to participate on the gym floor. Only the parent of the birthday boy/girl will be allowed in the gym for pictures, etc. Friends & family must remain in the viewing area throughout the duration of the party.
4. Print a free party invitation at the following link: Party Invitation.
5. Ensure your guests are told to arrive in appropriate clothing for physical activity. Long hair must be tied back.
NO BLUE JEANS. Anyone not in proper attire (jeans), will not be allowed to participate.
6. Day of the Event: Plan to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled party time to get situated, greet your guests and to order any food you may wish to have.
7. Have Fun! Coaches will guide children through the duration of the party.
A certified coach to ensure safety and guide them on the equipment (no free play), all plates, cups, cutlery & birthday decorations (banner/streamers)
Completed registration forms AND signed waivers by legal parent/guardian for all participants (mandatory for participation)
Presents, food, snacks & drinks